Medicinska nyheter för läkare från de största internationella medicinska tidskrifterna som uppdateras automatiskt via RSS-flöden. Klicka på rubrikerna för att se de fem senaste medicinska nyheterna från respektive tidskrift.
- [Viewpoint] Classification of mental disorders: a global mental health perspective
Mental disorders are common in all countries, affect every community and age group, contribute substantially to the overall burden of disease, and have major economic and social consequences and effec …
- [Editorial] Water and sanitation: addressing inequalities
“Water is life”, said UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, at the opening session of the high-level meeting on sanitation and water for all, in Washington, DC, on April 11, 2014. Yet lack of access to sa …
- [Correspondence] Treatment of paracetamol overdose – Authors'reply
We thank Benjamin Kessler and Robert Hoffman for their interest in our work, and agree with them that there are insufficient data to recommend this regimen without further trials. A large cluster rand …
- [Editorial] Health disparities in Europe: hope for the future?
More than 500 million people live in the European Union, but despite being connected on a political level, disparities in health outcomes are widespread. This disparity was exemplified in last week …
- [Correspondence] Commission on Global Governance for Health: just another report? – Authors' reply
We are pleased that the People's Health Movement welcomes our report of The Lancet–University of Oslo Commission on Global Governance for Health and agrees with its diagnosis. “Bottom-up (health) …
- Comparative Effectiveness Questions in Oncology
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 370, Issue 16, Page 1478-1481, April 2014.
- Therapy for Hepatitis C — The Costs of Success
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 370, Issue 16, Page 1552-1553, April 2014.
- Distracted Driving and Crash Risk
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 370, Issue 16, Page 1564-1566, April 2014.
- Daclatasvir plus Sofosbuvir for HCV Infection
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 370, Issue 16, Page 1560-1561, April 2014.
- The Yin and Yang of Perioperative Medicine
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 370, Issue 16, Page 1554-1555, April 2014.
- PLAB and UK graduates' performance on MRCP(UK) and MRCGP examinations: data linkage study
Objectives To assess whether international medical graduates passing the two examinations set by the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB1 and PLAB2) of the General Medical Council… …
- Public Health England's draft report on shale gas extraction
Global interest in developing unconventional natural gas reserves continues to increase, despite the paucity of empirical evidence on risks to the environment and human health. The operations… …
- The role of NHS gatekeeping in delayed diagnosis
Say what you like about the NHS, but you have to admit it’s extraordinarily good at setting obstacles in the way of care. Sometimes it seems that the entire system is built on the principles of the… …
- US citizens' use of healthcare services rises
US citizens’ use of healthcare services and medicines rose slightly last year, ending several years of “self rationing” that drove down use after the recession, according to a new report.1The report.. …
- Psychiatrist who broke his wife's ankle is suspended for 12 months
A psychiatrist who was convicted of four assaults on his family, one of which broke his wife’s ankle and left her in a cast for eight weeks, has been suspended for 12 months by the Medical… …
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid
Svenska medicinska nyheter