Medicinska nyheter för läkare från de största internationella medicinska tidskrifterna som uppdateras automatiskt via RSS-flöden. Klicka på rubrikerna för att se de fem senaste medicinska nyheterna från respektive tidskrift.
- [Editorial] Suicide in India: from criminalisation to compassion
The Indian Government has announced that it will overturn Section 309, a controversial law criminalising suicide. The announcement follows a 2008 report from the Indian Law Commission that recommended …
- [Editorial] Antimicrobial resistance: in terms politicians understand
Last week brought renewed interest in the worldwide antimicrobial resistance crisis, which has a potentially devastating effect on human beings, livestock, and the global economy. This interest was st …
- [Comment] Further emphasis on research in context
The Lancet asked authors in July, 2005, to present their clinical trials within the context of previous research findings and to explain how their findings affect the summary of evidence.1 5 years lat …
- [Editorial] Ebola: protection of health-care workers
The Ebola outbreak in west Africa has taken a substantial toll on health-care workers in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone—not only doctors and nurses, but also other cadres including ambulance driver …
- [Comment] Cancer nanomedicines: closing the translational gap
The 2014 update from the International Agency for Research on Cancer1 is a sombre reminder of the burden of morbidity and mortality resulting from cancer worldwide. Many cancer therapeutics are small, …
- Gigantism and Acromegaly Due to Xq26 Microduplications and GPR101 Mutation
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 371, Issue 25, Page 2363-2374, December 2014.
- An Interferon-free Antiviral Regimen for HCV after Liver Transplantation
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 371, Issue 25, Page 2375-2382, December 2014.
- Medicaid Payments and Access to Care
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 371, Issue 25, Page 2345-2347, December 2014.
- Evaluating Ebola Therapies — The Case for RCTs
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 371, Issue 25, Page 2350-2351, December 2014.
- Ivabradine in Stable Coronary Artery Disease
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 371, Issue 25, Page 2435-2435, December 2014.
- Syphilis rate rises in the US
Syphilis rates rose sharply in the United States last year, but rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea both fell, a new report by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has shown. Sexually. …
- Programme for genetic diagnosis of rare diseases proves feasible for routine clinical practice
A nationwide programme to genetically diagnose rare diseases is feasible for use in routine NHS patient care, results from the first 1000 families analysed have shown.1Use of genomic sequencing to… …
- New research rankings put Oxford, Cambridge, and King's College London as top three in UK
Oxford is the UK’s top university for academic research relating to clinical medicine, an analysis of new rankings has shown.An analysis of the latest rankings from the Research Excellence Framework1. …
- US cancels plan to study 100 000 children from "womb" to age 21
The US National Institutes of Health has cancelled its ambitious National Children’s Study, which aimed to follow 100 000 children from the “womb” to age 21 to assess the effects of environmental,… …
- Initial management of Parkinson's disease
Parkinson’s disease is one of the most common neurodegenerative disorders seen in the United States and United Kingdom. The disease is characterised by two processes—cellular degeneration and the… …
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Svenska medicinska nyheter