Medicinska nyheter för läkare från de största internationella medicinska tidskrifterna som uppdateras automatiskt via RSS-flöden. Klicka på rubrikerna för att se de fem senaste medicinska nyheterna från respektive tidskrift.
- [Comment] The future of health system leadership
“The eyes of the world are turning to Great Britain. We now have the moral leadership of the world, and before many years are over we shall have people coming here…learning from us in the twentieth ce …
- [Editorial] MERS—the latest threat to global health security
The spread of Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) to South Korea, and now to China, is an important signal of the need for increased vigilance in global health security measures. As reported in Co …
- [Editorial] Iraq's neglected health and humanitarian crisis
“The situation is bad, really bad, and rapidly getting worse”, said WHO Director-General Margaret Chan in her keynote address to launch a new humanitarian response plan for Iraq last week. Iraq's …
- [Correspondence] Favipiravir—a prophylactic treatment for Ebola contacts?
Since the Ebola outbreak began in March, 2014, 25 178 cases of Ebola have been reported.1 To control spread of Ebola in west African communities, vaccination campaigns have been proposed. However, the …
- [Correspondence] Livebirth after uterus transplantation
Mats Brännström and colleagues1 reported the first livebirth after uterus transplantation. The pregnancy was complicated by pre-eclampsia, resulting in preterm delivery. Immunosuppression, aged uterus …
- Persistence of Ebola Virus in Ocular Fluid during Convalescence
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 372, Issue 25, Page 2423-2427, June 2015.
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 372, Issue 25, June 2015.
- Ezetimibe Added to Statin Therapy after Acute Coronary Syndromes
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 372, Issue 25, Page 2387-2397, June 2015.
- Erratum: Between-Hospital Variation in Treatment and Outcomes in Extremely Preterm Infants
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 372, Issue 25, Page 2469-2469, June 2015.
- Valganciclovir for Congenital Cytomegalovirus
New England Journal of Medicine, Volume 372, Issue 25, Page 2462-2463, June 2015.
- The boy who sewed his lips together in protest
The former UK prime minister Tony Blair described the Freedom of Information Act 2000 as one of the biggest mistakes of his career. Perhaps history will judge it his greatest legacy, a worthy… …
- Indian medical education system is broken, Reuters investigation finds
India’s medical education system is fraudulent and unprofessional, says a damning new report based on four months of investigation across the country.1The Reuters news agency said that the… …
- Irritable bowel syndrome: new and emerging treatments
Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the most common gastrointestinal disorders in developed nations. It is characterized by abdominal pain, altered bowel habits, and bloating. Several…
- In brief
Care of people in mental health crises in England is poor: The quality of care experienced by people in a mental health crisis varies greatly depending on where they are in England and what help they. …
- Pericardial effusion
bmj;350/jun17_11/h2893/FIG1F1fig1A 54 year old man presented with a three week history of cough, breathlessness, chest pain, and peripheral oedema; he had lost 38 kg in weight over six months…. …
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Svenska medicinska nyheter